Helping You to Get a Yurt

Searching for the least expensive, most direct, simple, sustainable yurt solutions, to bridge you from longing to living, in the yurt of your dreams

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Becky Kemery's Book is Recommended Yurt Reading

Wonderful post today at Under $1000 Per Month/How a Family of Five HappilyThrives On Less Than $1000 a Month, recommending Becky Kermery's book Yurts: Living in the Round.
Emily writes

Yurts: Living in the Round by Becky Kemery

I know I said I would do reviews on Sundays, but this book became a part of my personal recovery, so I thought I would include it here.

Dan only checked the mail once while Daniel was in the hospital, even though he came back to town to go to work several days. In the stack of mail when we got home was this book for me to review.




Bruce Sargent
CEO http://www.forloveofyurts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment