Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Five Advantages to Living in a Yurt
A post from off-grid.net on advantages of choosing a yurt for shelter:
There were so many reasons to go for it:
1. Economics. No bills...No rents
2. Environment. Yurts leave no footprint; Yurts have a low-impact on the environment
Yurts reduce energy needs
3. Personal. Trades modern life's little luxuries for less pressure to work and earn, meaning having "more time for things that really matter; friends, family and just generally enjoying life".
4. Social. Friends like to visit you in your yurt. Who wouldn't?
5. It's like living in a story book world.